On 10th March 2016, LinkedIn APAC office had offered to host our first-ever ThriveInAsia community in an afternoon event where we exchanged HR thoughts and network over good food. Special thanks to the following volunteers who had made this event a huge success!
- Claire Weston, Head of Marketing, Talent Solutions, Southeast Asia, LinkdedIn for opening the event.
- Lynette Agnes Pathy, Associate Marketing Manager, SE Asia, LinkedIn for enabling for this event to happen.
- Ong Chuon Yan, a SMU HR major student and president of SMU OBHR Society, led in the organising of this community event and being the panel discussion moderator.
- Laurence Smith and Benny Rachmadin, co-founders of TIA, for welcoming community members
- Abhishek Mittal (Senior Consultant, Willis Tower Watsons), Lim Zhi Rong (Regional HR Business Lead, Asia Pacific, Mondelez International), and Stef Phua (Talent Management Director, AIG) for being panel speakers.